This is an independent and impartial ReVision supplement reviews. We look at what this supplement is, how it works, and what ingredients it contains to help you decide whether it is what you need for your eye health.
Vision problems are a growing concern and affect both young and elder people. Before we get right to the nitty gritty details, let’s look at a few eyesight health statistics from the CDC Website.
- About 12 million Americans of 40 years of age or higher have vision problems
- 93 million adults are at a high risk of serious vision loss
- Vision problems among individuals 40 years or older contribute to more than $145 billion in economic losses
- Vision problems cause significant problems such as suffering, loss of productivity, and reduced quality of life
- More than 70% of study participants said that they believe vision loss would have the greatest impact on their day-to-day life
These statistics are concerning. If you have vision problems, are worried about early signs, or just want to ensure that you have optimal eye health, this article is for you. We look at ReVision, one of the best-promoted eye health products in the market right now, and let you know whether it is what you need to ensure near-perfect vision.
What is ReVision
ReVision is a dietary supplement that has been created from all natural ingredients. This eye health formula delivers the nutrients that are needed to get rid of eye diseases and other issues that can negatively affect your vision. ReVision is based on actual science and is designed to regrow your ocular muscles and revive your eyesight in order to restore perfect vision.
The formula is suitable for use by anyone – regardless their age or gender. ReVision has already been used by more than 20 million people around the world. Based on reviews from these users, this supplement is easy to use and has helped cure eye disease such as refractive blunders, presbyopia, and farsightedness.
Revision contains key ingredients that work together to enhance the synergy between eye and brain health.
- Huperzine-A – this is an extract from the Huperzine Serrata plant, which is native to Eastern Asia. This ingredient has been used in ancient Chinese medicine since time immemorial. It helps breakdown a chemical known as acetylcholine in the brain, thus enhancing memory and learning. Additionally, Huperzine-A is believed to treat symptoms associated with Alzheimer’s disease and poor memory.
- Alpha GPC – this is a special chemical that is released after breakdown of soy and similar plants. It produces acetylcholine and helps improve memory, thinking skills, and the ability to learn and recall information.
- Phosphatidylserine – supports cognition and brain health (memory, concentration, and focus). This chemical is also manufactured in the body but in low quantities, thus the need for supplementation. It also helps with ADHD and Alzheimer’s.
- L-Theanine – this is an amino acid variant that has been associated with improved alertness and calmness. It relieves anxiety by increasing population of neurotransmitters that make you feel calm.
- L-Tyrosine – this is another amino acid that stimulates mood, memory, and optimal cognitive function. Many specialists believe L-Tyrosine to be a precursor of adrenaline, dopamine, and norepinephrine. In the context of eye health, this ingredient helps regulate the eye’s natural pigment.
Along with these ingredients, the ReVision’s description also mentions B-Vitamins, but does not clarify exactly what type of B vitamins are used in the supplement.
How does ReVision work?
Based on our reviews of ReVision supplement reviews, this eye health formula is not based on some ‘random’ combination of ingredients. It contains well-vetted ingredients that have been proved to naturally improve brain health and repair the eye. This means that it is perfect for alleviating eye diseases as well as helping you focus better during work or study. More so, it contains powerful antioxidant that remove free radicals in the body and thus reduce damage caused by oxidation. Compared to other products, this supplement offers the best promise of nourishing brain cells and restoring a 20/20 vision.
Who is ReVision Supplement For?
Revision is with natural ingredients that biologically nitrify your brain cells, fight eye disease, and ensure perfect vision. This supplement can be used by anyone regardless their age group or gender. It can help prevent and combat both known and unknown eye disease, as well as enhance the communication between your eyes and the brain through the optical nerve.
What are the benefits of using ReVision?
Revision supplement is a powerful way to supercharge your brain health and eye health. Based on our research, we list a few benefits of consuming this supplement on a regular basis:
- Protect your eyes from UV radiation, excess light and heat, etc.
- Stop aging-related eye disease and disorders such as dryness, cataracts, glaucoma, and blinding illness.
- Promote regeneration of the eye cells by providing them with the optimal nutrition they need
- Get your perfect vision back
- Overcome fatigue and weakness
- Focus better during work or study
- Nourish your brain cells and ensure optimal cognitive function
- Enhance nervous system communication
- Stay calm and improve your confidence level
- Improve immunity to age-related macular degeneration
This is an all-in-one supplement that has got what it takes to keep your eyes, brain cells, and overall body healthy.
Are there any side effects of using ReVision?
ReVision supplement contains all natural plant ingredients that are non-toxic and have no side effects. For this reason, this brain health and eye cells supplement is safe for anyone to take. Each bottle comes with 30 capsules and the manufacturer recommends that you ingest a capsule per day in order to get the most out of ReVision.
ReVision brain and eye health supplement is available through a tiered pricing model as seen below:
- 1 Month’s Supply (1 Bottle) at $69 plus $7.95 for shipping and handling
- 3 Month’s Supply (3 Bottles) at $177 with free shipping and handling
- 6 Month’s Supply (6 Bottles) at $294 with free shipping and handling
The manufacturer commits to ship each order of ReVision anti-eye disease supplement within 3-5 business days. International orders may take longer to ship but are usually delivered within 14 days at most.
The manufacturer is currently offering a discount if you order ReVision supplement in bulk. While a single-bottle order goes for $69, three bottles go for $177 ($59 per bottle), and six bottles go for $294 ($49 per bottle). More so, while you need to pay an additional $7.95 with a single bottle order, you get free shipping with the 3 bottles and 6 bottles orders. Depending on how much you order, you can get between $16.95 and $26.95 discount per bottle when you order in bulk.
Where to Buy ReVision
ReVision is currently not available via third party resellers such as Amazon and Walmart. To order this product, you need to navigate to the official website at revision20. Ordering through the manufacturer guarantees that you get customer privileges and protection. This includes a 100% money back guarantee that is valid for an entire 60 days.